Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T1
- 5.1-megapixel CCD.
- 2.5-inch color LCD monitor
with Transflective design for
dramatically improved readability
in bright light.
- Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar 3x
zoom lens, equivalent to 38-114mm
on a 35mm camera.
- Maximum aperture of f/3.5 -
f/4.4, depending on lens zoom
- As much as 2x Precision
Digital Zoom, and as much as 4x
- Full Auto and Program AE
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,000 to
- Built-in flash with four
- Memory Stick Duo and Memory
Stick PRO Duo image storage, 32MB
Memory Stick Duo card included.
- USB cradle included for easy
connection to a computer or
television set, USB and A/V cables
- Power supplied by NP-FT1
Info-Lithium battery (supplied) or
AC adapter (via USB cradle).
- Pixela Image Mixer software
and USB drivers included for both
Windows and Mac platforms.
- Movie mode with MPEG VX Movie
- Twilight, Twilight Portrait,
Landscape, Snow, Beach, High Speed
Shutter, Fireworks, and Magnifying
preset scene modes.
- 10-second Self-Timer for
delayed shutter release.
Effects menu with Black-and-White,
Sepia, Negative Art, and Solarize
- Macro (close-up) lens setting.
- White balance (color)
adjustment with six modes.
- Burst, Multi Burst, Auto
Exposure Bracketing, Voice, Email,
Framing Burst, and Speed Burst
- Multi-Pattern and Spot
Sensitivity setting with three ISO
equivalents (100, 200, 400) and an
- Five-area Multi-Point auto
focus with Spot and Center AF
modes, and AF illuminator.
- Single, Continuous, and
Monitoring AF modes.
- Automatic Noise Reduction for
- DPOF (Digital Print Order