Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P32
- 3.2-megapixel CCD.
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 1.6-inch color LCD monitor
- 5.0mm lens, equivalent to 33mm
on a 35mm camera.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8.
- As much as 3.2x digital "Smart
- Automatic exposure control.
- Shutter speeds from 1/1,000 to
- Built-in flash with five
- Memory Stick storage, 16MB
- USB computer interface and
- Power supplied by two AA
batteries or optional AC adapter.
- Pixela Image Mixer software
and USB drivers included for both
Windows and Mac platforms.
- Movie mode with MPEG VX Movie,
Clip Motion, and Multi Burst
- Twilight, Twilight Portrait,
Landscape, Snow, and Beach preset
- 10-second Self-Timer for
delayed shutter release.
- Picture Effects menu with
Black-and-White, Sepia, Negative
Art, and Solarize effects.
- White balance (color)
adjustment with five modes.
- E-mail (320 x 240-pixel),
Burst 2, and Voice record modes.
- Multi-Pattern and Spot
- Sensitivity setting with three
ISO equivalents (100, 200, 400)
and an Auto setting.
- Five (optional) fixed focus
- Adjustable autofocus area.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order
- Video cable for connection to
a television set.
Reviews of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P32
Digital Camera :
1. Review by amichel
On 20th May 2004
I am a Sony fan and bought this
Sony DSC-P32 digital camera last
week from the US. It is a marvel and
an amazing piece of kit. This is my
first digicam and so I cannot
compare with other cameras, but the
results are stunning and there is so
much it can do for this price. I
regretted not buying the DSC-P72
later since it has the zoom. But
overall it is a best buy.
2. Review by US guest.
If you're looking for a
camera that's easy to use and has
the ability to take high quality
digital pictures. This camera is it.
It doesn't require you to read a
1000 page manual to use this (I
tossed the manual after 10 minutes
and was able to figure out
everything by playing with it). It
is a point-and-shoot idiot box, but
one that takes awesome pics.
The only two minor complaints I have
is Sony is so cheap and didn't
include a memory stick with more
memory than a measely 16mb. The
other comlaint I have is that it
takes a while too recharge the flash
after you use it. If you're using a
flash, you have to wait 3 secs. in
between pics to allow the camera to
charge the flash back up.
Courtesy by : reviewcentre.com