Sony DSC-P10 Digital Camera
- 5.0-megapixel CCD.
- 3x zoom lens (equivalent to
a 38-114mm lens on a 35mm camera).
- 3.2x [no data] digital Smart
- Real-image optical viewfinder.
- 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
- Automatic exposure control.
- Built-in flash with five modes
and an intensity adjustment.
- Sony Memory Stick storage
(16MB card included).
- USB computer connection.
- InfoLITHIUM battery system (AC
- Software for Mac and PC.
- Twilight, Twilight Portrait,
Landscape, Beach, Snow, Fireworks,
and Fast Shutter preset shooting
- Movie (with sound) recording
- Clip Motion animation and
Multi-Burst slow motion modes.
- Email and Voice Memo capture
- Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to
two seconds [no data] (with
automatic Noise Reduction from 1/2
to two seconds [no data]).
- Aperture range from f/2.8 to
- Creative Picture Effects menu.
- Image Sharpness, Saturation,
and Contrast adjustments.
- Self-timer for delayed shutter
- Macro (close-up) lens
- Spot and Multi-Metering modes.
- Adjustable AF area and three
- Auto ISO setting or 100, 200,
and 400 ISO equivalents.
- White balance (color)
adjustment with six options.
- DPOF (Digital Print Order
Format) printing compatibility.
Review of Sony DSC-P10 Digital Camera
I used old digital camera from
Sony (2.1MP, about 3 years old).
Good experience with Sony Cybershot,
I purchased DSCP10 week ago. When I
opened box, it was full of
everything that I really needed.
Here are pros and cons:
1. It is very easy to use for first
time user. (Might be little harder
for first time Cybershot user)
2. Small enough to carry on pocket
3. Good Quality of Picture (Of
course, it is not better than SLR...
However, it is good enough to print
and keep it)
4. Full Support with MPEG2 Movie
clip. (128MB will last almost 6 min.
Should be able to capture memory)
5. On Sceen control (Most of
menu/function shown on LCD)
Battery life is not quite long. If I
can have extra battery, that would
be great... Also, data transfer to
comp is not quite fast. Maybe,
Memory Stick Pro will solve this
problem. little heavy...
Overall, I like this camera. If
someone wants to buy around me, I'll
recommend this one first. Please get
this one. You will like it!
Content Courtesy by :