Mabou Hotel Lodging, Discount Hotel Lodging in Mabou
We list below websites of a few
Hotel Lodging in Mabou for your
information. The list is neither
exhaustive nor representative of
Hotel Lodging in Mabou. We wish to
present this information of Hotel Lodging in Mabou websites only for
reference purposes. We assume no
responsibility for the professional
ability or integrity of the persons
or firms whose names appear on the
following list of Hotel Lodging in
Ceilidh Cottages and Campgrounds -
Ten housekeeping cottages, thirty sites in
campgrounds, a heated pool, barbecue facilities and
tennis court. Offers comprehensive directions, toll
free phone, e-mail and on line reservations.
Duncreigan Country Inn -
Accommodations with eight rooms and dining room.
Provides a map for directions, pricing, pictures of
rooms, and contact information. Also operates the
Mull Cafe and Deli in Mabou.
Glendyer Mills Bed and Breakfast -
Proprietor Kathy McIntyre operates this restored
heritage property (c 1850), a hobby farm with
variety of animals. Offers three rooms year round,
with rates, address and e-mail.
Glenora Inn, Distillery and Chalets -
Located on the Ceilidh trail, the distillery
produces single malt scotch whiskey, while
accommodations are nine inn rooms and six log
chalets. Offers considerable local colour and
attractions and e-mail, phone and mail contact.
The Lighthouse of Mabou Harbour -
A history of the lighthouse, commissioned by the
Inverness county tourism department, written by Mary
Anne Ducharme. Discusses the harbour, the
lighthouse, local industry and preservation
Mabou Lighthouse -
The pyramidal wooden lighthouse at Mabou Harbour was
built in 1884 to guide coastal steamers. Offers a
description, location, a map to provincial
lighthouses and photographs.
A country inn with nine guest rooms and two
2-bedroom housekeeping units. Describes
accommodations, amenities, local attractions, links
to Cape Breton accommodations and booking contact.
Mother of Sorrows Pioneer Shrine -
A small white church was repaired and restored and
opened as a shrine and gift shop in July of 1968 and
dedicated to the pioneers of Mabou. Solicits
donations and memberships. No masses are conducted
at the shrine.