Hand Tie - The Four-In-Hand Knot
The Four-In-Hand Knot is long and
straight to complement a standard
1. Start with wide end of tie on
your right and extending a foot
below narrow end.
2. Cross wide end over narrow and
3. Continue around, passing wide end
across front of narrow once more.
4. Pass wide end up through loop.
5. Holding front of knot loose with
index finger, pass wide end down
through loop in front.
6. Remove finger and tighten knot
carefully. Draw up tight to collar
by holding narrow end and sliding
knot up snug.
Content Courtesy : briteties.com